Poem: Unmasked



"I can't handle your emotions."

The words are simple.
It was plain but meaningful.
The rest was defined by my bleeding heart.
It came from a friend.

I guess, now he treated me as not.
Realizations immediately came across.
I admit that the words torn my lonely heart.
I may be emotional because of the things that I have been into.
No one understands that.

Life has full of cruelty.
The pain brought to me by the loss of my loved ones killed me every night.
My tears fall every time I suffer.
I prayed silently every time loneliness kills me.

These emotions have dragged me to my limits.
I felt sorry to my friends whom I talk to every time I feel this pain.
I felt stupid.
I am unmasking the truth behind this pain. 

I struggled but I pray.
Now, I don't expect people would understand me.
I offer my emotions to God. 
Because in Him, I found no rejections and insults.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The various dialects of Eastern Visayas

First Badjao teacher aims to produce more professionals from their tribe

"Labyu langga" one of the best songs ever written